miercuri, 5 octombrie 2011

HOW TO... make the imPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE

Before getting into it let's make it clear: 
It is possible. Ok?

How can you do it? 

One father found a way to make the imPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE. 

This is the 3 steps story of a man who made it happen:



1-A father approaches his son:
Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No!!! I will choose my own bride!
Father: But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.
Son: Aahhh... In that case... Ok!!!

2-Father approaches Bill Gates:
Father: I have a husband for your daughter.
Bill Gates: No!!! My daughter is too young to marry!
Father: But this young man is a vice-president of the International Monetary Fund(IMF).
Bill Gates: Aahhh... In that case... Ok!!!

3 and finally-Father goes to see the IMF President:
Father: I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
President: No!!! I already have more Vice-Presidents than I need!
Father: But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.
President : Aahhh... In that case... Ok!!!

This is how is done! 
I would say SMART strategy and a well executed plan.


Now go out there and make it happen.

Niciun comentariu: